DUE TUES SEPT 8
THE FACE PAGE
A page for the scrapbook
On a piece typing size paper, (8.5x11”) or slightly larger is ok you are going to create for the class a face page of yourself. It will include the following things.
1. Your full name
2. Your birth date
3. What your name means or who you got it from.
4. Your grade school
5. A list of your hobbies and interests outside of school.
6. Pets that you have in your house.
7. Favorite subject and why.
8. Sports teams, drama groups, song groups, or other groups of which you have been a part.
9. Something exciting that happened to you or you did over the summer.
10. A true story (the more recent the better) where God played an important part in your life and affected you a great deal. What happened, what did you learn, how did it affect your faith, what can you teach someone else through it? (This was will be the longest, tell the whole story)
11. Something interesting about you that we probably do not know about.
12. The reason you became a Christian and are one today.
The page must also include at least one picture of you and more is even better.
All writing must be typed and fit neatly and artistically on the page and easy to